Cedar Grove Park is located on Cedar Grove Road and Wells Street.
Koontz Park is located at 2391 Harts Lane and features various walking trails and native plant landscapes.
Leeland Park features a new playground structure that was installed in the summer of 2000 and new swing sets installed in the spring of 2002.
Miles Park received a new playground in the summer of 2000 and a tot lot play area in the spring of 2001 with the assistance of the patrons of the Whitemarsh Parks.
Valley Green Park is in the process of renovations, with phase 1 renovations completed in the spring of 2001.
Fort Washington State Park consists of 493 acres in eastern Montgomery County. It takes its name from the temporary fort built by George Washington’s troops in the fall of 1777, before heading to Valley Forge. The park is popular with hikers and picnickers. Birders enjoy the seasonal migration of raptors from the Observation Deck.
Wells Street Open Space is a 23.1 acre site that has been maintained utilizing a stewardship plan created by Natural Lands Trust in 2015. The scenic natural passive site includes a walking/hiking trail, a meadow, and a picnic area with tables and benches.